Glubber is a small floating gelatinous blob with a big eyeball on the center of its body.
- Attack: Low
- Life: Average
- Speed: Very Fast
While a scientist tried to find a new power source, the experiment went wrong and the lab exploded. Glubber was there floating above the ashes/ To avoid that it is more than a labo whom explode the next time, it has to find a way to release all this energy.
Glubber's attacks are unaffected by his target's genes.
- This mutant is the first and only mutant in the game to posses only Neutral, or gene-less, attacks.
- This mutant was first seen on Jordan Torak's Youtube channel.
- This mutant transforms itself into various other mutants when idle or when attacking, these mutants include: Kaiju Kitty, Anubis, Scare Bear, Mr Marvelous, Halbeard, Apex, Geminium and Azuria. The transformations are only for aesthetic purposes and do not provide any changes in attack, genes or abilities.
- This mutant's upgraded ability percentage was reduced, but its non-upgraded ability percentage, Life and non-upgraded first attack damage were increased as of Dec 12, 2018 as a part of the Beyond the Machine 8: Genetics Reloaded update. It is unknown whether its upgraded first attack damage was increased either.
- Its name was inspired by the Disney movie, Flubber.
- Its ability to transform is inspired by the Pokemon Ditto.
- Its appearance and the ability to float are reminiscent of Goop from Ben 10 franchise.