Horax is a combination of a hunched-over zombie and a giant insect on the zombie's back. Bones protrude from the zombie, holding the insect. The insect has a shell, two arms hanging over the zombie, and in stronger versions, it gains wings that increase in size the stronger it is.
- Attack: Cataclysmal
- Life: Tank
- Speed: Very Slow
- ↑ The zombie part of Horax flails its arms to harm the enemy.
- ↑ The insect part of Horax stabs the enemy with its sharp arms.
Zombies are renown for not being very reactive. But beware of Horax, that seems to be hosting a mind-controlling insect. One scratch, and a disease spreads easily to the opponent. Or should we say future host?
- The bug of Silver version resembles the Pokemon Venomoth.
- The name and the basic version of this mutant resemble the fictional creature Horax from the Sci-fi franchise Star Wars.
- This mutant's attacks are argued that the gene of both attacks were unintentionally swapped with each other due to the name and animation don't match with the gene of the attack.