Mutants that bear this gene are typically based or related to mythical beings or storybook characters.
How to obtainEdit
There are two ways to get a Mythic gene
- After you have defeated the Pit Lord boss in Alpha Neo Paris - Noble Foods Gladiodrome, you are able to buy Demons in the Shop for 500,000 . You can use these to breed Mythic mutants
- Buy a mutant with a Mythic gene from the shop for gives you a chance to obtain Mythic mutants
Mythic mutants do have following attack/defense bonuses:
- +50% more damage against and takes 50% less damage from Necro opponents
- +25% more damage against and takes 25% less damage from Galactic opponents
Note: Above Bonuses are in effect if your mutant is primary Mythic and/or uses a Mythic attack.
Mythic mutants do have following attack/defense penalties:
- 50% less damage against and takes 50% more damage from Saber opponents
- 25% less damage against and takes 25% more damage from Zoomorph opponents
Note: Above Penalties are in effect if your mutant is primary Mythic and/or uses a Mythic attack.
Mythic compounds are able to keep up to 4 primary or secondary Mythic mutants.
- 2 (7x7 grid size), 100,000
- 3 (8x8 grid size), 175,000 (requires Fame Level 36)
- 4 (9x9 grid size), 275,000 (requires Fame Level 41)
There are two strategies you could follow as secondary mutant type:
- elimination of mutants with the largest bonuses against you. Mythic mutants are weak against Saber opponents, so you could use a Zoomorph as secondary mutant type. Beginning at level 5, you are able to get rid of Saber mutants this way before they get rid of your mutant.
- maximizing utility. While you mutant will always be weak against Saber and Zoomorph, you can use a Cyber secondary type to avoid damage output penalties (Cyber covers Zoomorph and Saber). In these cases you will always deal at least "normal" damage beginning at mutant level 5.
List of Mythic mutantsEdit
Please refer to the Category below to view all Mythic mutants: