Yelda is an elf-like blond female humanoid wearing blue clothing, brown boots with wing-like design and belt with lots of pockets. She is wielding a sword with the sheath on the left side of her hip.
- Attack: Very High
- Life: Tank
- Speed: Fast
- Dark Fantasy
Yelda is a young squire who spends her time saving Prince Lonk, a prince who is very cute, but a tad too easy to kidnap. Fortunately, thanks to the Three Godesses blessing, her motivation is flawless and her anger... quite explosive!
- She's the second Exclusive Video game Mutant after Lara to appear in the Reactor.
- She's also the first Video Game mutant who has a Silver version in the reactor.
- The videogame version is a little weaker than a gold mutant, and the reactor version is approximately equal to a platinum mutant.
- The two versions have an interesting difference in their attacks. VG Yelda uses a broadsword with a symmetrical design with no distinction between front and back. But DF Yelda uses a sabre-like sword with a curved cutting edge on one side, and a flat unsharpened side.
- Her default stance is holding the edge towards the enemy, and her sabre attack is to simply lower the tip as she stabs several times. But the mythic attack has her turn the sword edge-up while creating the magic circle to summon the bombs.
- This mutant was inspired by The Legend of Zelda series. However, she is a female spin-off of the main character Link, while her name was inspired by Princess Zelda.